Progress your career and develop your leadership and people management skills within this reputable fund administration company. This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference and work in a leadership focused culture which fosters a collaborative way of working across team in the business as well as other jurisdictions.
As Manager you will work on a range of interesting and varied projects, providing administration, management and secretarial services for established and new real estate and private equity funds.
Responsibilities will include:
- Being involved in all aspects of real estate and private equity fund administration and the coordination of company secretarial duties
- Maintaining investor details and related documentation, performing calls and distributions, creating and maintaining records of a portfolio of clients
- Participating in the creation and maintenance of fund company investor registers
- Daily cash management tasks across a number of bank accounts
- Becoming familiar with the Limited Partnership Agreement and other agreements or legal documents relating to the management, control and administration of the fund vehicles for which you have primary responsibility
Experience and skills required:
- Familiar with statutory requirements and corporate governance matters
- Proficient in organising board meetings for various purposes such as the acquisition and disposal of investments, admitting new investors or amendments to material fund documentation
- Profound understanding of the agreements associated with private equity, real estate and interpretation of terms within
- Company secretarial, real estate and private equity fund administration and cash management experience
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations for which there may be little precedence
- Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Enjoy a challenging role in a market leading organisation where you will manage an interesting portfolio of complex and high risk cases, whilst acting as a key point of contact providing management and technical support to a team of Fund Administrators, specialising in private equity.
Progress your funds career in this global organisation where you will be part of a diverse workforce, supporting you in further developing your knowledge and skills. Working with the management team you have the opportunity to develop and implement business strategies to support the growth and expansion of the business.
Support an ambitious and agile and fiduciary business where you will apply your solutions driven approach to managing client work whilst overseeing a team of Administrators responsible for the day-to-day delivery of client services to a portfolio of fund.
Work collaboratively and effectively as part of the static data team in a forward thinking, positive and creative environment, where you will be inspired to find innovative ways to ensure the integrity of data and record keeping within the company’s core systems, driving forward new opportunities and generating ideas that encourage value added initiatives.
Be part of an innovative and ambitious provider of financial services, working within in a highly professional team with a purpose-led and value-driven culture, where you have the opportunity to provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve business efficiencies and be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.