Fund Dealing Services Manager
A fulfilling, rewarding and interesting career opportunity working in the fund custody department in a leading bank, where each employee is valued, your performance and skill set will be acknowledged and developed and you can enjoy a highly competitive flexible benefits package.
Working in a forward thinking, positive and creative environment, you will inspire others in your team to focus on innovative ways to put the client first, whilst undertaking initiatives for development and efficiency and driving forward new opportunities from concept to reality.
Responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day management of the team, ensuring all client dealing requirements are actioned efficiently, investigating and resolving any dealing challenges
- Working in partnership with clients, transfer agents and the wider company network to review service and identify ways of enhancing service delivery and efficiency
- Providing leadership and support to the team, organising and delegating workloads whilst motivating the team to succeed in providing excellent client focus at all times
- Acting as a point of escalation for all parties, taking appropriate action to ensure efficient resolution
Experience and skills required:
- Holding or working towards Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment Unit 2
- Knowledge of fund processing, the technical intricacies and the involved parties
- Thorough understanding of the features of the different types of relevant collective investment funds, including the ability to understand complex fund documentation
- Ability to demonstrate a good understanding of the compliance and regulatory environment within which the company operates in
- Team leadership skills with the ability to inspire and develop others
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
An ideal opportunity to join a highly professional team in a leading provider of fund administration on a short term basis, where you will gain valuable knowledge and build on your skills and experience to help you move forward in your career.
Unlock your potential in this ambitious and growing global financial services organisation with a focus on driving change and nurturing talent, placing employees at the heart of the organisation. Being in a proactive and agile workforce, you will be supported to reach your career ambitions and can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show.