If you enjoying being part of an ambitious, growing corporate environment, this could be the role for you! Our client, is currently seeking a Fund Administrator to provide assistance on a temporary or contract basis to their team.
- Assisting the funds team to manage client portfolios
- Ensuring client records are maintained accurately and with integrity
- Producing and submitting all statutory returns
- Assisting with board minutes, resolutions, payments and other administration duties as required
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Studying towards a professional qualification such as ICSA or STEP
- Strong academic background
- Ability to deal with tasks independently and using your own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
This independently owned, growing funds business is seeking a new Senior Fund Manager. Reporting to a director of funds, you will supervise a number of varied ad hoc projects, training junior members of staff and assisting with the day-to-day management of workloads.