Fund Administrator | Temporary / Contract
If you enjoying being part of an ambitious, growing corporate environment, this could be the role for you! Our client, is currently seeking a Fund Administrator to provide assistance on a temporary or contract basis to their team.
- Assisting the funds team to manage client portfolios
- Ensuring client records are maintained accurately and with integrity
- Producing and submitting all statutory returns
- Assisting with board minutes, resolutions, payments and other administration duties as required
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Studying towards a professional qualification such as ICSA or STEP
- Strong academic background
- Ability to deal with tasks independently and using your own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An exciting career opportunity for an experienced funds professional to join this highly regarded, independent business as an Associate Director, Client Delivery. This is a newly created position due to growth.
A unique opportunity in Jersey to join a global private equity firm as part of the small but growing legal team. This is an interesting, busy and varied risk focused role that requires excellent communication skills.
A fantastic opportunity for a newly/partly qualified Accountant to join a growing private equity firm in Jersey who sit in a wider group offering a variety of services worldwide.
Our client, a global provider of funds and corporate services, is currently seeking a Senior Administrator to join their private equity and corporate services divisions.
A great opportunity to join a prestigious international wealth management company, where you will be responsible for the efficient and timely oversight of key outsourced functions, comprising NAV calculation, financial accounting and transfer agency/investor services.