Fund Administrator | Private Equity
You will join a unique team assisting in the administration of a portfolio of clients; private equity, collectives and securitisation.
- Preparing accounting information and assisting in preparing client financial statements and reports
- Day-to-day bookkeeping
- Preparing drawdown and distribution notices
- Attending client board and committee meetings and taking minutes
- Preparing and collection of fees
- Financial statement reconciliations
Key skills and expertise required:
- Either hold or be currently studying towards a professional qualification
- Working knowledge of local and regulatory fund requirements an advantage
- Analytical thinking and good attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible approach to tasks
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.