Joining a growing and dynamic business you will work on a range of matters providing administration, management and secretarial services for a varied portfolio of real estate and private equity fund administration clients.
- Managing client relationships and administration Assisting with the take-on and set up of new clients
- Daily cash management tasks
- Creation and maintenance of registers
- Assisting with a variety of projects
Key skills and expertise required:
- Familiar with statutory requirements and corporate governance matters
- Either completed or currently studying towards the ICSA Diploma, or similar
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within private equity / trust and company administration
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to use initiative and work independently
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
This independently owned, growing funds business is seeking a new Senior Fund Manager. Reporting to a director of funds, you will supervise a number of varied ad hoc projects, training junior members of staff and assisting with the day-to-day management of workloads.