Fund Administrator | Real Estate / Private Equity
Joining a growing and dynamic business you will work on a range of matters providing administration, management and secretarial services for a varied portfolio of real estate and private equity fund administration clients.
- Managing client relationships and administration
- Assisting with the take-on and set up of new clients
- Daily cash management tasks
- Creation and maintenance of registers
- Assisting with a variety of projects
Key skills and expertise required:
- Familiar with statutory requirements and corporate governance matters
- Either completed or currently studying towards the ICSA Diploma, or similar
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within private equity/trust and company administration
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to use initiative and work independently
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great role within a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence. Dealing with day-to-day operational and risk management matters as well as the company’s payment and reconciliation functions, data processing and review.
Within an investment division you will maintain a risk and compliance oversight, supporting the identification, analysis and management of risk arising from the investment operations.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate looking to manage and develop a team of real estate Administrators who will also be responsible for overseeing a complex portfolio of clients within an independent financial services provider.
Join a global funds and corporate services business and work with some of the world’s largest real estate funds. This company offer great scope for career progression.
Working with a growing team, this global corporate services provider are seeking Corporate Officers to manage a mixed portfolio of corporate entities including funds, trusts and companies.