Fund Administrator | Funds Services
As Administrator, you will be responsible for assisting the funds services team with the delivery of a comprehensive first class administrative service to a varied portfolio of clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Administration of a small portfolio of clients
- Liaising with clients on day-to-day matters
- Assisting with bookkeeping and reviewing financial accounts
- Producing and distributing board packs and attending client meetings
Experience and skills required:
- Sound academic background and studying towards or a willingness to study for a relevant qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant industry experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.