Fund Administrator | Fund Services | Real Estate Administration
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a motivated individual to join a leading global provider of trust, fund and corporate services as part of their funds services team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling meetings and attending board meetings
- Circulating board packs
- Maintaining draw down and distribution checklists
- Reviewing financial statements
- Preparing regulatory client documentation
Skills and expertise required:
- Strong academic background
- Currently studying or willing to study towards a relevant professional qualification
- Proactive and forward thinking
- Desire to learn and develop
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.