Fund Administrator | Fund Services | Private Equity Administration
Joining the private equity team in an international provider of fund and corporate services, the successful candidate will have responsibility of administering a number of clients in their own client portfolio.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing payment instructions
- Understanding processes for high risk clients
- Scheduling meetings and drafting minutes
- Assisting with CDD documentation
- Preparing documents
Experience and skills required:
- Understanding of offshore finance industry and regulatory requirements
- Qualified or studying towards ICSA or STEP
- A high level of accuracy with good attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.