Fund Administrator (Contract)
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will assist with the administration of an allocated portfolio of a variety of funds and corporate structures.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining accurate statutory records
- Coordination of Director and shareholder meetings, including agenda and board pack preparation and recording minutes
- Preparing and processing bank transfer instructions
- Assisting with investment acquisitions and reporting
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
Key skills and expertise required:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively
- Confident using Microsoft Office e.g. Word, Excel and Outlook
- Previous funds experience would be an advantage
- Strong academic background
- Willingness to learn and develop
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.