Fund Administrator | Alternative Assets
This is a key role within the alternative fund team of an independent and innovative provider of fund administration. If you are looking for a progressive opportunity in a supportive organisation, focused on its people then this role could be for you.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the delivery of exceptional service to the growing private equity client base
- Assisting in increasing productivity and efficiencies
- Identifying risks or concerns ensuring you report them in a timely manner
Experience and skills required:
- Private equity fund experience
- Knowledge of the finance industry in Jersey
- Preferably ICSA qualified or working towards ICSA or other relevant qualification
- Ideally membership of relevant professional institute
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.