Fund Administrator | Ref: 37532
An opportunity to join the fund administration department in a well-regarded international provider of fund and corporate services. Working collaboratively with your team, you will ensure a quality service is provided to clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Administration of an assignment portfolio of fund structures
- Preparing documentation and minutes
- Maintaining client confidentiality and ensuring compliance at all times
- Attending client meetings with Client Directors and Managers
- Liaising with professional advisors, as required
Experience and skills required:
- Previous fund administration experience
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
As Company Secretary you will provide or assist in the provision of company secretarial services to a selection of fund entities, which include regulated, listed and private equity clients.
A great role for a qualified Accountant with experience in preparing financial statements under IFRS and UK GAAP. You will provide services to private, expert and listed funds across a range of asset class and varied structuring requirements
A great opportunity for an experienced Administrator with an interest in real estate. You will assist in the delivery of a comprehensive first class administrative service to a varied portfolio of clients.
Our ambitious and growing client is seeking a proactive individual with an enthusiastic approach to tasks to join the funds team.
In this management role you will work closely with the Associate Director and Director to build and lead a motivated professional team responsible for a portfolio of existing clients.