Exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and enthusiastic administrator with previous funds experience, keen to take responsibility for administering and monitoring a client portfolio, as part of the Institutional Client Services Division.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Day to day administration of a portfolio of clients
- Completing the review process for client entities and being aware of risk exposure
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records of client entities
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
Experience and skills required:
- Studying towards a relevant professional qualification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of accuracy
- Ability to work well within a team
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity within a growing, global leader of fund administration and outsourced financial services. You will be required to ensure client records are clearly and accurately updated with all correspondence, communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis and establish good relationships with your clients and team.
As a key member of the private equity team for an international provider of fund administration, you will communicate with clients on a regular basis and ensure client records are updated accordingly. You may also have some mentoring responsibilities for more junior members of the team.