Joining an ambitious financial services company, you will support your team with the management of a varied portfolio of clients and structures.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with the team to manage your client’s portfolio, offering advice from internal processes
- Becoming an expert in technical matters and share knowledge with your team
- Assisting with board meeting minutes, resolutions, payments and other administration duties as required
- Maintaining client documents with integrity and confidentiality
- Building good relationships with clients, suppliers and team mates
Experience and skills required:
- Studying towards a professional qualification such as ICSA or STEP
- Strong academic background
- Ability to deal with tasks independently and using own initiative
- Proactive and forward thinking
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity within a growing, global leader of fund administration and outsourced financial services. You will be required to ensure client records are clearly and accurately updated with all correspondence, communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis and establish good relationships with your clients and team.
As a key member of the private equity team for an international provider of fund administration, you will communicate with clients on a regular basis and ensure client records are updated accordingly. You may also have some mentoring responsibilities for more junior members of the team.