Joining an ambitious financial services company, you will support your team with the management of a varied portfolio of clients and structures.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with the team to manage your client’s portfolio, offering advice from internal processes
- Becoming an expert in technical matters and share knowledge with your team
- Assisting with board meeting minutes, resolutions, payments and other administration duties as required
- Maintaining client documents with integrity and confidentiality
- Building good relationships with clients, suppliers and team mates
Experience and skills required:
- Studying towards a professional qualification such as ICSA or STEP
- Strong academic background
- Ability to deal with tasks independently and using own initiative
- Proactive and forward thinking
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A unique opportunity in Jersey to join a global private equity firm as part of the small but growing legal team. This is an interesting, busy and varied risk focused role that requires excellent communication skills.
A fantastic opportunity for a newly/partly qualified Accountant to join a growing private equity firm in Jersey who sit in a wider group offering a variety of services worldwide.
Our client, a global provider of funds and corporate services, is currently seeking a Senior Administrator to join their private equity and corporate services divisions.
A great opportunity to join a prestigious international wealth management company, where you will be responsible for the efficient and timely oversight of key outsourced functions, comprising NAV calculation, financial accounting and transfer agency/investor services.
A leading provider of wealth management services, is currently seeking a motivated individual to assist with the efficient and accurate administration of closed and open ended investment companies, unit trusts and limited partnerships.