Fund Administrator | Private Equity
Join a company going through exciting change and who are experts in private equity funds.
Tasks within this role:
- Liaising confidently with clients regularly
- Administering the drawdown and distribution process
- Bookkeeping transactions
- Preparing financial statements
- Maintaining various registers
Key skills and expertise required:
- Either hold or currently studying towards a professional qualification
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Basic understanding of bookkeeping/accounting
If you’d like more information regarding this role, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times
This independently owned, growing funds business is seeking a new Senior Fund Manager. Reporting to a director of funds, you will supervise a number of varied ad hoc projects, training junior members of staff and assisting with the day-to-day management of workloads.