Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will assist with the administration of a variety of allocated funds and corporate structures. This role would suit an individual with strong time management skills and looking to study for professional qualifications.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining accurately statutory records
- Coordination of Director and shareholder meetings, including agenda and board pack preparation and recording minutes
- Preparing and processing bank transfer instructions
- Assisting with investment acquisitions and reporting
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
Key skills and expertise required:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively
- Confident using Microsoft Office e.g. Word, Excel and Outlook
- Previous funds experience would be an advantage
- Strong academic background
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great role within a Private Wealth Services division, you will provide administrative assistance and support the Private Wealth Services Operations and Business Development Teams.