Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will assist with the administration of a variety of allocated funds and corporate structures. This role would suit an individual with strong time management skills and looking to study for professional qualifications.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining accurate statutory records
- Coordination of Director and shareholder meetings, including agenda and board pack preparation and recording minutes
- Preparing and processing bank transfer instructions
- Assisting with investment acquisitions and reporting
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
Key skills and expertise required:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively
- Confident using Microsoft Office e.g. Word, Excel and Outlook
- Previous funds experience would be an advantage
- Strong academic background
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the Global Operations department, you will lead the delivery of high quality support, recording and reporting on current regulations affecting all clients across multiple jurisdictions for this independent fund, corporate services and private clients provider.