Fund Administrator | Funds Services
As Administrator, you will be responsible for assisting the funds services team with the delivery of a comprehensive first class administrative service to a varied portfolio of clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Administration of a small portfolio of clients
- Liaising with clients on day-to-day matters
- Assisting with bookkeeping and reviewing financial accounts
- Producing and distributing board packs and attending client meetings
Experience and skills required:
- Sound academic background and studying towards or a willingness to study for a relevant qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant industry experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the Global Operations department, you will lead the delivery of high quality support, recording and reporting on current regulations affecting all clients across multiple jurisdictions for this independent fund, corporate services and private clients provider.