As part of the fund administration team you will work on a range of matters providing administration, management and secretarial services for a varied portfolio of clients.
- Managing client relationships and administration
- Assisting with the take-on and set up of new clients
- Daily cash management tasks
- Creation and maintenance of registers
- Assisting with a variety of projects
Key skills and expertise required:
- Familiar with statutory requirements and corporate governance matters
- Either completed or currently studying towards the ICSA Diploma, or similar
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within private equity / trust and company administration
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to use initiative and work independently
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great role within a Private Wealth Services division, you will provide administrative assistance and support the Private Wealth Services Operations and Business Development Teams.