As part of the Fund Valuations team in a leading provider of corporate, private client and fund administration services, you will have responsibility for the timely processing of Fund Administration valuations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and reviewing client valuations and distributions
- Ensuring bookkeeping is up to date in the Fund Accounting system
- Assisting with audit queries
- Processing payments and updating invoicing logs
- Assisting with the release of Stock Exchange Announcements and other notifications
Experience and skills required:
- Knowledge of double entry bookkeeping
- Good analytical skills
- Sound understanding of Funds Business
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to organise, prioritise and also communicate clearly.
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity within a growing, global leader of fund administration and outsourced financial services. You will be required to ensure client records are clearly and accurately updated with all correspondence, communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis and establish good relationships with your clients and team.
As a key member of the private equity team for an international provider of fund administration, you will communicate with clients on a regular basis and ensure client records are updated accordingly. You may also have some mentoring responsibilities for more junior members of the team.