As an Administrator, you will have responsibility for the provision of administrative support and relationship management in structures within the funds and real estate team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with Lawyers, Auditors and property managers as required
- Maintaining statutory registers relating to investors
- Completing periodic registers
- Assisting with transaction management such as the acquisitions of properties
- Dealing with investor queries
- Assisting with the production of reports
- Arranging payments
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally working towards a professional qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work using own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate looking to manage and develop a team of real estate Administrators who will also be responsible for overseeing a complex portfolio of clients within an independent financial services provider.
Join a global funds and corporate services business and work with some of the world’s largest real estate funds. This company offer great scope for career progression.
Working with a growing team, this global corporate services provider are seeking Corporate Officers to manage a mixed portfolio of corporate entities including funds, trusts and companies.
A boutique fund administration business is seeking an ambitious funds professional to manage a team of Fund Administrators providing administration, management and secretarial services for established and new real estate and private equity funds clients.
Exciting opportunity to join this growing Real Estate team and manage the administration of the more complex requirements of a large portfolio. This is a new and growing service line therefore you will influence and contribute towards the business as a whole to identify business improvements.