As an Administrator, you will have responsibility for the provision of administrative support and relationship management in structures within the funds and real estate team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with Lawyers, Auditors and property managers as required
- Maintaining statutory registers relating to investors
- Completing periodic registers
- Assisting with transaction management such as the acquisitions of properties
- Dealing with investor queries
- Assisting with the production of reports
- Arranging payments
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally working towards a professional qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work using own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity within a leading provider of wealth management services. You will join a team responsible for the administration of a portfolio of closed-ended investment funds and related structures.
A global provider of fund and corporate services is currently seeking an ambitious and driven Director to join their corporate services division. You will be an active member of the senior management team in all aspects as such financial performance and risk management.
Joining a leading investor services group, you will be a part of the corporate service team administering a portfolio of corporate structures.
An exciting career opportunity for an experienced funds professional to join this highly regarded, independent business as an Associate Director, Client Delivery. This is a newly created position due to growth.
A fantastic opportunity for a newly/partly qualified Accountant to join a growing private equity firm in Jersey who sit in a wider group offering a variety of services worldwide.