Fund Administration Manager | Private Equity
You will be jointly responsible for the on-boarding and administration, corporate services and investor services to private equity funds. You will become part of a successful and growing funds service business and have access to a competitive benefits package.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all internal and external deadlines are met and operational policies, procedures and checklists are followed
- Assisting with drafting and reviewing of Service Level Agreements incorporating measurable and meaningful KPI’s
- Managing and supporting a team of fund administrators to perform all the administration functions of running a private equity fund
- Reviewing and authorising payment instructions for validated invoices and approved investments
- Liaising with Stock Exchanges to ensure that all statutory returns and announcements are made on a timely and accurate basis
- Significant involvement with external parties related to the fund
- Assisting in the timely preparation of reports for presentation to the Board of Directors
Experience and skills required:
- Excellent working knowledge of fund structures, fund cash flows and private equity transactions
- Experience with people management and delegating work
- Full/part qualified or currently studying towards ICSA/ACCA/ACA or a similar qualification
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
This is an excellent career opportunity where you will gain broad experience of the processes surrounding international wealth management while having client contact.
A unique opportunity in Jersey to join a global private equity firm as part of the small but growing legal team. This is an interesting, busy and varied risk focused role that requires excellent communication skills.
Joining a highly regarded provider of investment services, you will support the international investment advisory part of the business.
A fantastic opportunity for a newly/partly qualified Accountant to join a growing private equity firm in Jersey who sit in a wider group offering a variety of services worldwide.
Our client, a global provider of funds and corporate services, is currently seeking a Senior Administrator to join their private equity and corporate services divisions.