Fund Administration Manager
Our client is seeking an ambitious, career hungry funds professional to manage a team of Fund Administrators providing administration, management and secretarial services for established and new real estate and private equity funds clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Servicing the needs of a portfolio of private equity and real estate clients
- Drafting and assisting with distribution of call and distribution notices, interpretation of agreements
- Organising take-on and set-up of new clients
- Providing support and guidance to team members, acting as a mentor and first point of contact
- Liaising with regulatory bodies in relation to permits and filings
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 5 years’ real estate, private equity or trust and company experience
- Ideally hold an ICSA Diploma or equivalent professional qualification
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
- Company secretarial knowledge would be an advantage but is not essential
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
This independently owned, growing funds business is seeking a new Senior Fund Manager. Reporting to a director of funds, you will supervise a number of varied ad hoc projects, training junior members of staff and assisting with the day-to-day management of workloads.