You will play a key role in with a busy team, providing a variety of administration tasks to a growing private equity client base. If you have previous funds experience and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this could be the role for you!
Responsibilities will include:
- Building strong relationships across the business
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
- Reporting any risks identified
- Ensuring a quality client service is delivered
Key skills and expertise required:
- Either hold or currently working towards a relevant professional qualification e.g. ICSA
- Experience working in private equity funds and the Jersey finance industry
- Good attention to detail and working to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this role, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times
An exciting career opportunity for an experienced funds professional to join this highly regarded, independent business as an Associate Director, Client Delivery. This is a newly created position due to growth.
This is an excellent career opportunity where you will gain broad experience of the processes surrounding international wealth management while having client contact.
A unique opportunity in Jersey to join a global private equity firm as part of the small but growing legal team. This is an interesting, busy and varied risk focused role that requires excellent communication skills.
Joining a highly regarded provider of investment services, you will support the international investment advisory part of the business.
A fantastic opportunity for a newly/partly qualified Accountant to join a growing private equity firm in Jersey who sit in a wider group offering a variety of services worldwide.