Fund Accounting Manager
In this role you will manage the servicing of a portfolio of alternative investment structures, overseeing the work of a Senior Fund Accountants and supporting the professional development of the members of your team. This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual looking to take the next step up in their career.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the primary client contact for all fund accounting matters
- Reviewing the work of more junior team members relating to their assigned portfolios
- Planning, prioritising and managing own workload
- Training team members
- Ensuring a quality client service is delivered
Experience and skills required:
- Either hold or be currently working towards a professional accountancy qualification
- Minimum 3 years’ fund accounting experience (PERE would be an advantage)
- Previous people management would be an advantage but is not essential
- Good understanding of transactions undertaken by alternative investment fund structures
- Proactive and able to learn quickly
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity within a leading provider of wealth management services. You will join a team responsible for the administration of a portfolio of closed-ended investment funds and related structures.
A global provider of fund and corporate services is currently seeking an ambitious and driven Director to join their corporate services division. You will be an active member of the senior management team in all aspects as such financial performance and risk management.
Joining a leading investor services group, you will be a part of the corporate service team administering a portfolio of corporate structures.
An exciting career opportunity for an experienced funds professional to join this highly regarded, independent business as an Associate Director, Client Delivery. This is a newly created position due to growth.
A fantastic opportunity for a newly/partly qualified Accountant to join a growing private equity firm in Jersey who sit in a wider group offering a variety of services worldwide.