Fund Accounting Manager
In this role you will manage the servicing of a portfolio of alternative investment structures, overseeing the work of a Senior Fund Accountants and supporting the professional development of the members of your team. This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual looking to take the next step up in their career.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the primary client contact for all fund accounting matters
- Reviewing the work of more junior team members relating to their assigned portfolios
- Planning, prioritising and managing own workload
- Training team members
- Ensuring a quality client service is delivered
Experience and skills required:
- Either hold or be currently working towards a professional accountancy qualification
- Minimum 3 years’ fund accounting experience (PERE would be an advantage)
- Previous people management would be an advantage but is not essential
- Good understanding of transactions undertaken by alternative investment fund structures
- Proactive and able to learn quickly
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
An ideal opportunity to join a highly professional team in a leading provider of fund administration on a short term basis, where you will gain valuable knowledge and build on your skills and experience to help you move forward in your career.
Enjoy a rewarding career in this client-facing role within a leading bank, where they place great importance in developing the skills of their employees in an environment that inspires and promotes innovation to drive the business forward.
A forward thinking, positive and global financial services organisation have a truly rewarding opportunity to work as part of their fund accounting team, where your performance and skill set will be acknowledged, developed and valued.