Fund Accounting Manager
In this role you will manage the servicing of a portfolio of alternative investment structures, overseeing the work of a Senior Fund Accountants and supporting the professional development of the members of your team. This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual looking to take the next step up in their career.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the primary client contact for all fund accounting matters
- Reviewing the work of more junior team members relating to their assigned portfolios
- Planning, prioritising and managing own workload
- Training team members
- Ensuring a quality client service is delivered
Experience and skills required:
- Either hold or be currently working towards a professional accountancy qualification
- Minimum 3 years’ fund accounting experience (PERE would be an advantage)
- Previous people management would be an advantage but is not essential
- Good understanding of transactions undertaken by alternative investment fund structures
- Proactive and able to learn quickly
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi-jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation with an inclusive and supportive culture, where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
As Commercial Director in a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider, you will play a vital role in developing key growth sales, strategies, tactics and action plans, creating value to this fast-paced organisation.