Fund Accounting Manager
In this role you will manage the servicing of a portfolio of alternative investment structures, overseeing the work of a Senior Fund Accountants and supporting the professional development of the members of your team. This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual looking to take the next step up in their career.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the primary client contact for all fund accounting matters
- Reviewing the work of more junior team members relating to their assigned portfolios
- Planning, prioritising and managing own workload
- Training team members
- Ensuring a quality client service is delivered
Experience and skills required:
- Either hold or be currently working towards a professional accountancy qualification
- Minimum 3 years’ fund accounting experience (PERE would be an advantage)
- Previous people management would be an advantage but is not essential
- Good understanding of transactions undertaken by alternative investment fund structures
- Proactive and able to learn quickly
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate looking to manage and develop a team of real estate Administrators who will also be responsible for overseeing a complex portfolio of clients within an independent financial services provider.
Join a global funds and corporate services business and work with some of the world’s largest real estate funds. This company offer great scope for career progression.
Working with a growing team, this global corporate services provider are seeking Corporate Officers to manage a mixed portfolio of corporate entities including funds, trusts and companies.
A boutique fund administration business is seeking an ambitious funds professional to manage a team of Fund Administrators providing administration, management and secretarial services for established and new real estate and private equity funds clients.
Exciting opportunity to join this growing Real Estate team and manage the administration of the more complex requirements of a large portfolio. This is a new and growing service line therefore you will influence and contribute towards the business as a whole to identify business improvements.