Fund Accounting Manager
Lead a team of professional and highly respected Accountants in a successful alternative investments services provider that is committed to attracting the best talent, where you will be continually supported with tools and training to succeed.
Within this inspiring place to work you will have oversight of the accounting client service delivery for a portfolio of client structures within the team, supporting the development and growth of the relevant team members reporting to you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of planning and timetabling audit, client and internal deadlines, ensuring that all deadlines are met
- Attending client meetings and presenting deliverables to the client
- Building and maintaining relationships with the client and third parties, such as auditors
- Providing weekly accounting updates to senior management and escalating any identified issues proactively and in a timely manner
- Training and coaching the team to ensure that the team achieves high performance
- Conducting high level reviews of fund accounting outputs prior to submission to the client and/or other parties
Experience and skills required:
- ACCA /ACA qualified or equivalent (5+ years) with a strong academic background
- Strong technical knowledge of IFRS, FRS and US GAAP
- Excellent line management and people skills
- Ability to delegate and to depend on subordinates
- Strong technical knowledge of funds and financial services legislation and regulations
- Ability to allocate resources according to priorities
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Join this innovative commercial business and work with a team of professionals that strive to provide the best value and quality to their customers. Working closely with the sales and senior leadership team, this is a unique opportunity and will play an integral role in supporting the growth of the business.
An ideal opportunity to join a highly professional team in a leading provider of fund administration on a short term basis, where you will gain valuable knowledge and build on your skills and experience to help you move forward in your career.