Fund Accounting Manager
Lead a team of professional and highly respected Accountants in a successful alternative investments services provider that is committed to attracting the best talent, where you will be continually supported with tools and training to succeed.
Within this inspiring place to work you will have oversight of the accounting client service delivery for a portfolio of client structures within the team, supporting the development and growth of the relevant team members reporting to you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of planning and timetabling audit, client and internal deadlines, ensuring that all deadlines are met
- Attending client meetings and presenting deliverables to the client
- Building and maintaining relationships with the client and third parties, such as auditors
- Providing weekly accounting updates to senior management and escalating any identified issues proactively and in a timely manner
- Training and coaching the team to ensure that the team achieves high performance
- Conducting high level reviews of fund accounting outputs prior to submission to the client and/or other parties
Experience and skills required:
- ACCA /ACA qualified or equivalent (5+ years) with a strong academic background
- Strong technical knowledge of IFRS, FRS and US GAAP
- Excellent line management and people skills
- Ability to delegate and to depend on subordinates
- Strong technical knowledge of funds and financial services legislation and regulations
- Ability to allocate resources according to priorities
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.