Fund Accounting Assistant Manager
A stimulating working environment for a talented individual who is passionate, solutions driven and has a strong entrepreneurial spirit, to have responsibility for assisting in the day-to-day management of a team of Fund Accountants, where you will be expected to ensure that at all times clients receive a premier and proactive service.
Within this wealth management organisation you will be encouraged to take a hands-on approach and will have freedom to innovate while benefiting from the support of a dynamic and value-creating team culture.
Responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking the day-to-day supervision of staff and business of a client facing team, ensuring the smooth and efficient handling of all client affairs
- Coordinating the Accountants, ensuring that all necessary activities and actions are identified, organised and undertaken in a timely, diligent and accurate manner
- Developing and maintaining good professional relationships with each of the clients, ensuring that all communications, both written, verbal and face-to-face are handled in an appropriate professional and effective manner
- Reviewing work undertaken by members of the accounting team, including financials statements, ensuring these are fulfilled accurately and portray the professional service levels expected of the organisation
- Providing guidance to and acting as a point of referral for members of the accounting team with regard to financial reporting matters
Experience and skills required:
- Hold or working towards an appropriate qualification (ACCA, ICSA, JFA etc.) and/or a proven track record of working with similar clients
- Sound knowledge of fund administration business, preferably with experience in private equity and real estate funds
- Strong organisational and management skills
- Ability to develop, coach and mentor members of the team to deliver a premier service and high standard of work
- High degree of accuracy and a meticulous approach to client servicing
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Manage the billing and timesheets team within a thriving independent trustee and corporate administration firm which is keen to attract skilled and motivated individuals with a real ‘can do’ attitude, whilst striving to support employees to achieve their utmost capability and provide them with a stable and nurturing environment in which to do so.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Join this innovative commercial business and work with a team of professionals that strive to provide the best value and quality to their customers. Working closely with the sales and senior leadership team, this is a unique opportunity and will play an integral role in supporting the growth of the business.
An ideal opportunity to join a highly professional team in a leading provider of fund administration on a short term basis, where you will gain valuable knowledge and build on your skills and experience to help you move forward in your career.