Fund Accountant | Private Equity
You will work as part of the Fund Accounting team in an established provider of fund and corporate services, to provide efficient private equity fund valuation and accounting services to clients.
- Assisting with the preparation and analysis of monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual financial statements
- Preparing monthly valuations, reconciliations of fund draw downs and distributions, accruals and expenses
- Inputting double entry bookkeeping on the an accounting system
- Liaising with internal and external parties such as clients and external auditors
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Prior experience of Private Equity Funds
- Excellent attention to detail
- An interest in studying towards a professional qualification such as ACCA / ACA or similar
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, especially Excel and Word
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.