Fund Accountant | Part Qualified
Support the fund services team in delivering a comprehensive accounting, administrative and first-class valuations service to a varied portfolio of clients, in a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture.
This is a rewarding career opportunity, where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
If you have a proactive and disciplined approach to work, excellent numerical and analytical skills and a strong commitment and enthusiasm to deliver client service excellence, alongside a desire to learn and develop, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing financial statements for a wide range of client structures and differing complexity to UK GAAP or IFRS standards
- Reviewing Administrators transactions and delegating tasks to more junior members of staff
- Liaising with Auditors in respect of the financial audit of client entities as required
- Ensuring that financial statements prepared are completed and signed off within client, statutory or regulatory deadlines and that client accounting are aware of the sign-off deadline for review planning
- Attending client meetings in respect of accounting matters as required
Experience and skills required:
- Studying towards a recognised accounting qualification (ACCA or ACA)
- Direct experience of producing financial statements for a variety of corporate entities within various jurisdictions
- Experience in producing financial statements to UK GAAP or IFRS
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of the local finance industry and regulatory requirements
- Experience of developing and coaching others on a one-to-one basis
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.