Accountant | Funds Services
A great opportunity has arisen for a part-qualified Accountant with a strong commitment to delivering excellent services to clients, to join an international provider of funds and corporate services.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Preparing fund valuations and payments
- Attending client meetings
- Assisting Trainee Accountants and Bookkeepers
- Liaising with Auditors in respect of financial audit of client entities as required
Key skills and expertise needed:
- Experience of bookkeeping, producing financial statements and preparing tax returns
- Awareness and understanding of current industry legislation and regulation and working practices
- Ability to work well within a team and using own initiative
- Takes responsibility for development of self and others
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
As an expert in fund administration you will join this growing international provider of alternative fund and corporate services in administering a varied portfolio of fund structures with a focus on company secretarial and governance matters.