Accountant | Funds Services
A great opportunity has arisen for a part-qualified Accountant with a strong commitment to delivering excellent services to clients, to join an international provider of funds and corporate services.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Preparing fund valuations and payments
- Attending client meetings
- Assisting Trainee Accountants and Bookkeepers
- Liaising with Auditors in respect of financial audit of client entities as required
Key skills and expertise needed:
- Experience of bookkeeping, producing financial statements and preparing tax returns
- Awareness and understanding of current industry legislation and regulation and working practices
- Ability to work well within a team and using own initiative
- Takes responsibility for development of self and others
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.