Fund Accountant | Fixed Term Contract
Be part of a leadership-focused, dedicated and professional team within an established, well regarded and growing professional services business, which fosters an approachable and collaborative way of working.
With the opportunity to start immediately, this role would suit a driven and talented individual with the ability to hit the ground running in providing accounting and financial reporting services for established and new real estate and private equity funds.
- Planning all deadlines and work allocations for the clients
- Production of monthly/quarterly NAVs
- Preparation of consolidated reporting and financial statements
- Reviewing of bookkeeping and reporting from junior members of the team
- Overseeing preparation of financial reporting both at asset and fund level, including supporting files and review of work produced by team
Skills and experience:
- Must be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Strong technical accounting skills, ideally gained within real estate funds or an asset management environment
- A comprehensive understanding of UK GAAP and IFRS and other relevant accounting standards, and related preparation of statutory financial statements and auditor liaison
- Strong excel knowledge
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Enjoy a challenging role in a market leading organisation where you will manage an interesting portfolio of complex and high risk cases, whilst acting as a key point of contact providing management and technical support to a team of Fund Administrators, specialising in private equity.
Progress your funds career in this global organisation where you will be part of a diverse workforce, supporting you in further developing your knowledge and skills. Working with the management team you have the opportunity to develop and implement business strategies to support the growth and expansion of the business.
Support an ambitious and agile and fiduciary business where you will apply your solutions driven approach to managing client work whilst overseeing a team of Administrators responsible for the day-to-day delivery of client services to a portfolio of fund.
Work collaboratively and effectively as part of the static data team in a forward thinking, positive and creative environment, where you will be inspired to find innovative ways to ensure the integrity of data and record keeping within the company’s core systems, driving forward new opportunities and generating ideas that encourage value added initiatives.
Be part of an innovative and ambitious provider of financial services, working within in a highly professional team with a purpose-led and value-driven culture, where you have the opportunity to provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve business efficiencies and be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.