Fund Accountant | Fixed Term Contract
Be part of a leadership-focused, dedicated and professional team within an established, well regarded and growing professional services business, which fosters an approachable and collaborative way of working.
With the opportunity to start immediately, this role would suit a driven and talented individual with the ability to hit the ground running in providing accounting and financial reporting services for established and new real estate and private equity funds.
- Planning all deadlines and work allocations for the clients
- Production of monthly/quarterly NAVs
- Preparation of consolidated reporting and financial statements
- Reviewing of bookkeeping and reporting from junior members of the team
- Overseeing preparation of financial reporting both at asset and fund level, including supporting files and review of work produced by team
Skills and experience:
- Must be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Strong technical accounting skills, ideally gained within real estate funds or an asset management environment
- A comprehensive understanding of UK GAAP and IFRS and other relevant accounting standards, and related preparation of statutory financial statements and auditor liaison
- Strong excel knowledge
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi- jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation with an inclusive and supportive culture, where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.