Fund Accountant | Dublin
Our Jersey based client has an opportunity in their Dublin office for an ambitious part-qualified or qualified Accountant. Joining a growing team within a global provider of fund, private client, corporate and fiduciary services you will be given opportunity to be involved in all aspects of fund accounting services to a portfolio of clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing day-to-day financial reporting and fund accounting services
- Preparing and reviewing files for audit
- Managing client relationships
- Preparing and bookkeeping accounts, NAV and financial statements
Experience and skills required:
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Previous funds/financial services industry experience
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP
- Motivated and driven
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
We currently have a fantastic part time opportunity for a qualified Accountant to join a global accountancy and business network. Within this role you will be responsible for the review of Jersey, Guernsey and UK returns and provide mentoring support to colleagues.