Fund Accountant / Associate Director | Strategic Transition
Unique opportunity for an experienced Fund Accountant to support the Director in providing active leadership for the funds services teams covering the Channel Islands locations. The role retains a high degree of client contact and helps the development of a range of administration, accounting and corporate services to investment funds and related corporate entities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in developing the service offering and strategic direction of the business
- Working with the Head of Fund Services and the senior management team to be responsible for developing and optimising the target operating model and IT model (platforms) for delivery of fund administration/fund accounting
- Developing the culture and providing leadership and advice to staff responsible for the operational delivery for alternative services to ensure that the maximum level of efficiency, productivity and client service is developed in line with our strategic ambition
- Working across the business with special focus on the largest, most progressive and remunerative clients to leverage their potential and ability to drive the service proposition
- Developing enhanced connectivity at local level between operations (client delivery) client development, sales and product, where trans-jurisdictional structures are implemented working with the wider group to support new business
- Helping to drive the strategy which includes business implementation and transformation for the Channel Islands
Experience and skills required:
- Extensive practical experience of alternative fund structures (private equity, debt, infrastructure, real estate etc.)
- Effective accounting skills and good understanding of financial reporting standards (IFRS/UK/US and other GAAP), valuation and accounting disclosure for complex financial instruments
- Ability to articulate operational requirements into a strategic plan with deliverables
- Experience in a management role
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.