Our client, a leading provider of fiduciary and fund services, is seeking a Fund Accountant to join their team and deliver financial reporting requirements for a range of clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Bookkeeping funds, management companies and associated fund structures within the team
- Preparing financial statements for a wide range of client structures and differing complexity to relevant accounting standards (IFRS, FRS 102, US GAAP)
- Attending client meetings in respect of accounting matters as required
- Actively liaising with Auditors, clients and other service providers
- Accurately recording all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the client's are correctly invoiced
- Taking care of and establishing good relationships with all Administrators, team members and clients
Experience and skills required:
- Educated as a minimum to A level standard (or equivalent) and hold or be in the final stages of studying towards a recognised accountancy qualification (ACCA, ACA, ICAEW or equivalent)
- Category C qualified under local legislation, holding a Table 5 qualification
- Minimum of 3 year’s accountancy experience
- Previous experience with fund accounting for alternative investments funds, ideally hedge funds
- Proficient user of Excel
- Knowledge of IFRS, FRS 102 and, ideally, US GAAP and fund accounting systems
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity for a qualified or part qualified Accountant to be responsible for the day-to-day management of a portfolio of clients made up of Jersey companies, Unit Trusts and Limited Partnerships investing in a range of assets.