Fund Accountant | Real Estate / Private Equity
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. You will be part of a team providing accounting and financial reporting services for established and new real estate and private equity funds.
- Planning all deadlines and work allocations for the clients
- Production of monthly/quarterly NAVs
- Preparation of consolidated reporting and financial statements
- Reviewing of bookkeeping and reporting from junior members of the team
- Implementing policies, procedures and checklists where necessary
- Compiling and analysing financial information underlying the financial statements, including the treatment of business transactions
- Overseeing preparation of financial reporting both at asset and fund level, including supporting files and review of work produced by team
Skills and experience:
- Must be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Strong technical accounting skills, ideally gained within real estate funds or an asset management environment
- A comprehensive understanding of UK GAAP and IFRS and other relevant accounting standards, and related preparation of statutory financial statements and auditor liaison
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, procedures manuals and performance measurement reports at asset and fund level
- Strong excel knowledge
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Join this innovative commercial business and work with a team of professionals that strive to provide the best value and quality to their customers. Working closely with the sales and senior leadership team, this is a unique opportunity and will play an integral role in supporting the growth of the business.
An ideal opportunity to join a highly professional team in a leading provider of fund administration on a short term basis, where you will gain valuable knowledge and build on your skills and experience to help you move forward in your career.
Enjoy a rewarding career in this client-facing role within a leading bank, where they place great importance in developing the skills of their employees in an environment that inspires and promotes innovation to drive the business forward.