Our client is seeking a candidate with fund accounting and pricing experience to undertake the role of accounting contact for a portfolio of funds ensuring that clients receive an efficient and professional service.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting other team members with the accounting of their portfolio as and when required
- Ensuring that investments, corporate actions and expense payments are recorded/bookkept correctly
- Preparation of fund NAVs, annual and interim financial statements to IFRS or similar
- Liaising with auditors and managing the audit process
- Assisting with the financial information for board meetings
Experience and skills required:
- Educated as a minimum to A level standard (or equivalent) and hold or be in the final stages of studying towards a recognised accountancy qualification (ACCA, ACA, ICAEW or equivalent)
- Minimum of 3 year’s accountancy experience
- Previous experience with fund accounting for alternative investments funds, ideally hedge funds
- Understanding of the principles of various fund structures available, to include legal structure such as unit trust and limited partnerships
- Knowledge of IFRS, UK GAAP and, ideally, US GAAP
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.