A great opportunity has arisen to join a fast-growing professional services company, with the opportunity to progress your career and study professional qualifications.
This company is extremely proud of it’s leadership-focused culture which fosters a dedicated, approachable and collaborative way of working, and the progression and career opportunities it has to offer it’s employees.
If you are a driven and talented individual that wants to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team, this opportunity could be perfect for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading on the client relationships for the allocated portfolio
- Planning all deadlines and work allocations for the clients
- Production of monthly/quarterly Net Asset Valuations
- Preparation of consolidated reporting and financial statements
- Reviewing of bookkeeping and reporting from junior members of the team
Experience and skills required:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Strong technical accounting skills, ideally gained within real estate funds or an asset management environment
- A comprehensive understanding of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, procedures manuals and performance measurement reports at asset and fund level
- A deep understanding of the agreements associated with private equity and real estate structures
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An multi-award winning fiduciary business are seeking a Bookkeeper to join their dynamic and driven team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
Progress your career in a growing global financial services company, where you can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show and have access to the professional development opportunities you need to reach your full potential.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
Work in a fast moving, collaborative and employee-led working environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will make a real difference as part of their busy and challenging trust team.
Join the finance team in a thriving business, keen to attract skilled and motivated individuals with a real ‘can do’ attitude. The Senior Finance Officer will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day tasks of the team and assist the Finance Manager and Assistant Manager in carrying out duties in all finance related areas.