Front of House | Receptionist
A unique junior front of house opportunity to join a highly regarded professional services company.
- Being the first response for all clients and visitor enquiries
- Preparing meeting and conferencing facilities, responding to external and internal client requirements
- Completing administration duties as required within set timescales
- Providing assistance with travel bookings on a regular basis
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Excellent customer services and interpersonal skills
- Experience of managing quests and coordinating multiple boardrooms is required
- Some experience of administrative tasks and processes and excellent IT skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Working as part of a global wealth management business, you will become part of a team responsible for the full control over security static data, including setting up new securities, pricing and maintenance of data.
A unique temporary opportunity allowing you to learn about a large scale residential development. This role is to cover maternity leave for 6 months and full handover will be provided.