Fraud and Risk Analyst
An exciting and unique opportunity to join a developing commercial business within their security team.
- Reviewing ‘Know Your Customer’ (KYC) documents for existing customers
- Responding to system customer risk alerts
- Reviewing new accounts for proper and appropriate identity verification and customer due diligence
- Applying risk assessment tools to implement policies and analyse risk
- Identifying customer data inconsistencies and irregularities such as syndication, bonus abuse, collusion, identity fraud and financial fraud
Experience and skills required:
- 3rd level qualification or work experience equivalent
- Basic knowledge of related regulatory requirements, including AML, CFT, KYC
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and in a team atmosphere
- Ability to work shift-work and overtime when required
- Ability to ensure that all issues are tracked to resolution in a timely manner
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.