Financial Reporting Manager
A management post, you will be focussed on meeting the financial reporting needs of alternative investment fund clients, working alongside other teams to ensure a seamless service delivery at all times.
- Managing a portfolio of alternative investment fund structures
- Acting as the primary client contact for all fund reporting matters
- Managing the audit process
- Communicating with the Senior Financial Reporting Manager regarding status and peak demand
- Overseeing the production of financial statements and reports
- Debt collection and negotiating fees with clients
Key skills and expertise needed:
- Hold a relevant professional qualification such as ACCA or ICSA
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Trustworthy team member
- Acts with integrity
- Fluent in written and spoken English
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Join this innovative commercial business and work with a team of professionals that strive to provide the best value and quality to their customers. Working closely with the sales and senior leadership team, this is a unique opportunity and will play an integral role in supporting the growth of the business.
An ideal opportunity to join a highly professional team in a leading provider of fund administration on a short term basis, where you will gain valuable knowledge and build on your skills and experience to help you move forward in your career.
Enjoy a rewarding career in this client-facing role within a leading bank, where they place great importance in developing the skills of their employees in an environment that inspires and promotes innovation to drive the business forward.