Financial Reporting Manager
A management post, you will be focussed on meeting the financial reporting needs of alternative investment fund clients, working alongside other teams to ensure a seamless service delivery at all times.
- Managing a portfolio of alternative investment fund structures
- Acting as the primary client contact for all fund reporting matters
- Managing the audit process
- Communicating with the Senior Financial Reporting Manager regarding status and peak demand
- Overseeing the production of financial statements and reports
- Debt collection and negotiating fees with clients
Key skills and expertise needed:
- Hold a relevant professional qualification such as ACCA or ICSA
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Trustworthy team member
- Acts with integrity
- Fluent in written and spoken English
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
If you are looking to secure a role with lots of development opportunity then look no further. As part of the Management Accounting team of an established commercial organisation, you will work at the central offices based out of town, responsible for the accounting of operational costs for the Group, leading process improvements, enhancing reporting analytics and implementing robust controls.
A great opportunity within a growing, global leader of fund administration and outsourced financial services. You will be required to ensure client records are clearly and accurately updated with all correspondence, communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis and establish good relationships with your clients and team.