Financial Reporting Manager
A management post, you will be focussed on meeting the financial reporting needs of alternative investment fund clients, working alongside other teams to ensure a seamless service delivery at all times.
- Managing a portfolio of alternative investment fund structures
- Acting as the primary client contact for all fund reporting matters
- Managing the audit process
- Communicating with the Senior Financial Reporting Manager regarding status and peak demand
- Overseeing the production of financial statements and reports
- Debt collection and negotiating fees with clients
Key skills and expertise needed:
- Hold a relevant professional qualification such as ACCA or ICSA
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Trustworthy team member
- Acts with integrity
- Fluent in written and spoken English
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity within a leading provider of wealth management services. You will join a team responsible for the administration of a portfolio of closed-ended investment funds and related structures.
New opportunity for a professional Auditor to facilitate the financial, operational and management audits within a renowned provider of financial services.
A global provider of fund and corporate services is currently seeking an ambitious and driven Director to join their corporate services division. You will be an active member of the senior management team in all aspects as such financial performance and risk management.
Joining a leading investor services group, you will be a part of the corporate service team administering a portfolio of corporate structures.
An exciting career opportunity for an experienced funds professional to join this highly regarded, independent business as an Associate Director, Client Delivery. This is a newly created position due to growth.