Financial Reporting Manager
A management post, you will be focussed on meeting the financial reporting needs of alternative investment fund clients, working alongside other teams to ensure a seamless service delivery at all times.
- Managing a portfolio of alternative investment fund structures
- Acting as the primary client contact for all fund reporting matters
- Managing the audit process
- Communicating with the Senior Financial Reporting Manager regarding status and peak demand
- Overseeing the production of financial statements and reports
- Debt collection and negotiating fees with clients
Key skills and expertise needed:
- Hold a relevant professional qualification such as ACCA or ICSA
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Trustworthy team member
- Acts with integrity
- Fluent in written and spoken English
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity to join the head office of an independent Financial services provider. If you are a fully qualified Accountant with experience in Financial Accounting, this could be the role for you!
A fantastic opportunity for an Accountant to join an independent financial services provider, working with a range of professionally qualified staff to deliver the financial reporting for a range of complex real estate clients.
A global provider of fund and corporate services is currently seeking an ambitious and driven Director to join their corporate Services division. You will be an active member of the senior management team in all aspects as such financial performance and risk management
Join this expanding global services provider as a Corporate and Private Client Officer and build relationships with intermediaries, third parties and key client contacts for entities within your responsibility. Great scope for career development and an opportunity to gain diverse experience and work directly with senior management.
A great role within a leading global financial services provider. You will be the main point of contact for the investment manager, fund board of non-executive directors and intermediaries within a designated portfolio of clients. Great career support and competitive packages are offered with this organisation.