Financial Reporting Manager | Technical Accounting Team
As a qualified accountant with a solid technical knowledge, you will support the client facing teams with their day-to-day accounting queries. You will be part of a large, expanding international business and have access to an in-house training academy.
- Acting as first point of contact for accounting teams across the business including funds and corporate services
- Providing support on FATCA/CRS and AIFMD
- Reviewing financial statements prepared by accounting teams
- Reviewing quarterly and annual financial statements to ensure adherence to financial reporting standards
- Keeping up to date and analysing the impact of accounting updates on current client structures
- Arranging and conducting training via the in-house academy for relevant accounting and regulatory updates
Skills and expertise required:
- Minimum 4 years’ post qualification experience, ideally within Big 4 environment
- Finished studying towards a relevant professional qualification
- People management experience
- Confident using Word and Excel
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.