Financial Reporting Manager | Funds
A senior management post, you will be focussed on meeting the financial reporting needs of alternative investment fund clients, providing oversight of the services and fund accounting team.
- Key involvement in projects and decisions at senior level
- Driving changes as part of the business strategy
- Ensuring accurate and efficient output from the accounting team
- Developing appropriate business solutions based around client needs
- Supporting the bid process for new business proposals
- Authorising paytments, transactions and cashflows
- Ensuring seamless and coordinated client service delivery
- Assisting with recruitment, training and development of fund Accountants and Bookkeepers
- Performing any other ad-hoc duties as requested by COO and Managing Director
Key skills and expertise needed:
- Good knowledge of GAAP, financial reporting requirements and audit approaches
- Understanding of the alternative investments funds business
- Previous people management and leadership skills
- Hold an accounting qualification and have significant PQE
- Experience in audit would be an advantage, but is not essential
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Fantastic career opportunity to join a global wealth management business and provide support to the Wealth and Investment team. This would suit an individual that is eager to progress in a client focused position. You will have the opportunity to study towards a professional qualification. Training and study support will be full supported.