Financial Reporting Associate
In this role you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of key financial planning and reporting processes for the Group and will facilitate the implementation of various finance projects across the global finance function. You will be working as part of a friendly, focused finance function and report into the Financial Reporting Project Manager.
Duties will include:
- Understanding data and providing insight and analysis on this
- Supporting the preparation and distribution of internal financial and management information reports
- Coordinating quarterly closing process, including reconciliations
- Maintaining and strengthening internal controls over financial reporting with any accounting queries
- Participating in various finance/IT related projects
Skills and expertise required:
- Excellent IT skills including Excel
- Hands-on attitude and results orientated
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Attention to detailand strong work ethic
- Strong relationship building and management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
We currently have a fantastic part time opportunity for a qualified Accountant to join a global accountancy and business network. Within this role you will be responsible for the review of Jersey, Guernsey and UK returns and provide mentoring support to colleagues.
A role that provides a high level of investment service within a global provider of banking and financial services. You will have the opportunity to develop long term client relationships and provide oversight and guidance to a stockbroking team.