Financial Planning Analyst
Reporting to the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis, you will support the delivery of the global budget, forecast, creation and analysis of the Business KPI’s and financial management reporting on a more junior level.
- Gaining an understanding of financial reporting processes and creation of process flow documentation for key reporting
- Reviewing the reporting process and looking for ways to improve the efficiency
- Supporting the company’s growth strategy by assisting with the integration of company systems
- Creation of key process flow documentation
- Maintenance of current user reporting
- Strong IT skills, in particular Microsoft Excel and SQL programming ideally
- Good understanding of accounting systems
- Problem solving and strong communication skills
- Business analysis and process flow experience
- Previous experience working within a finance department
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Our client, a globally established, trust and corporate services business is currently seeking a Finance Business Partner to provide financial commercial analysis support to the Managing Director and act as a key partner to drive business performance.