Financial Operations Assistant
Reporting to the Finance Operations Manager, you will be assist the team with day-to-day finance administration tasks. This is a busy team, in a commercial and forward thinking organisation.
- Inputting new and existing customer direct debit information
- Keying in weekly invoices
- Assiting payments team with reconciliations
- Reconciling payments
Key skills and expertise required:
- Previous general office experience in a finance department
- An understanding of finance and financial implications
- Good time management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
We currently have a fantastic part time opportunity for a qualified Accountant to join a global accountancy and business network. Within this role you will be responsible for the review of Jersey, Guernsey and UK returns and provide mentoring support to colleagues.
Working as part of a global wealth management business, you will become part of a team responsible for the full control over security static data, including setting up new securities, pricing and maintenance of data.