Financial Modelling Manager / Senior Manager | Private Equity
A growing international provider of financial services is currently seeking a motivated individual with previous financial engineering or statistical experience to join their company. Leading a team of accountants in the delivery of internal and external reporting, you will develop complex financial models.
- Review of complex fund legal documentation and understanding the impact on financial models and expected behaviours
- Design and develop financial modelling for fund structures
- Develop data sets for the automation of financial and regulatory reporting
- Ensure compliance of various internal and external policies, standards and procedures
- Build strong relationships with clients and investors, ensuring the resolution of investor queries
Key skills, expertise and experience required:
- Previous experience in building complex financial models, including model documentation and control
- Predictive modelling experience needed
- In depth knowledge in time series and survival analysis preferred
- Familiarity with ILPA capital accounts, IPEVC Guidelines and GIPS reporting standards would be an advantage
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Analytical approach to tasks
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.