Financial Crime Manager
Joining the risk and compliance team, you will form the second line of defence, supporting the delivery of the financial crime risk framework and leading on change projects relating to financial crime risk technologies and processes.
- Supporting the Group Head of Financial Crime Risk in the analysis of existing controls
- Developing project scopes and ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Ensuring appropriate governance of exception to policy requests and/or divisional variances
- Partnering with stakeholder to provide guidance, support and challenge to ensure effective implementation of group policies
- Embedding a positive and transparent compliance framework, culture and objects
- Identifying any potential vulnerabilities and risks and escalating as appropriate through governance channels
Key skills and expertise required:
- Solid proven experience in second line of defence and comprehensive understanding of financial crime risk
- Experience and qualifications in the design and deliver of compliance control systems
- Analytical mindset
- Proven track record in developing and implementing operational risk frameworks in a global context
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.