A leading provider of fiduciary services is seeking an experienced Financial Controller to be responsible for the overall financial management and control of the Jersey business.
- Reporting to the Board and Group on the financial performance of the Jersey entities
- In conjunction with the Managing Director and the rest of the Board, developing and contributing to the business and departmental strategy, ensuring the implementation thereof
- Contributing to discussions and decision making at board and management meetings regarding client, operational, technical risk, compliance and financial issues
- Compiling and presenting weekly and monthly business performance date and management information
- Principal responsibility for all the Jersey finance staff
- Establishing and operating framework for achieving process improvement objectives, in line with Group and local requirements
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Extensive post qualification experience
- Holding a relevant professional qualification
- A motivational leader of staff and ability to self-motivate and manage the function to deliver excellent service quality
- Successful track record in a similar fiduciary services environment ideally
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity for a qualified or part qualified Accountant to be responsible for the day-to-day management of a portfolio of clients made up of Jersey companies, Unit Trusts and Limited Partnerships investing in a range of assets.
Are you a school leaver or graduate that will be seeking an entry level/trainee career opportunity in 2019? Our client is seeking a number of graduates and school leavers to join their trainee programme to become a fully qualified Auditor (ACA).