An excellent leadership opportunity has arisen with a provider of fund and corporate services, who are seeking a qualified Accountant with previous team management experience. This role will sit with the finance department.
- Managing a team and overseeing financial reporting, taxation, financial systems and adherence to policies and procedures
- Managing working capital for the business
- Leading the statutory financial compliance throughout the year, including end of year auditing
- Managing and developing the set-up of financial systems in conjunction with Head Office
- Establishing and maintaining key relationships with external providers
- Reporting to the Finance Director and working alongside teams in other jurisdictions
Skills and expertise required:
- A qualified accountant with at least 2 years PQE
- Energetic, decisive, team player with strong general management and leadership skills
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Excellent analytical, communication and influencing skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times
If you are looking to secure a role with lots of development opportunity then look no further. As part of the Management Accounting team of an established commercial organisation, you will work at the central offices based out of town, responsible for the accounting of operational costs for the Group, leading process improvements, enhancing reporting analytics and implementing robust controls.