Financial Accountant (Senior)
Opportunity for an experienced accountant to work as part of the senior team of a unique independent business and have responsibility for financial management and reporting. This is a varied role that will involve working closely with the Chief Executive and have direct contact with the Board of Directors.
- Management of accounts payables and accounts receivables including the billing and collection of fees
- Payroll operation, including monthly calculations and processing
- Preparation of management accounts and financial reports
- Design financial models to assist with investment suitability analysis
- Implement internal IT systems projects
Key skills, experience and qualifications required:
- Hold a professional accountancy and bookkeeping qualification
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience leading projects and coordinating team members
- Previous experience in payroll and producing accounts
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.