Financial Accountant | Fixed Term Contract (6-12 months)
Our client, an established provider of audit, tax and advisory services, is currently seeking a qualified accountant to assist with financial projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and reviewing client financial statements
- Building strong relationships with clients and auditors
- Providing accounting support for booking and fund activities as required
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an accountant/auditor
- Strong knowledge of current accounting regulations and issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills and an analytical approach to tasks
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An established international provider of financial services is currently seeking a motivated individual with previous risk and compliance experience to assist their team on a contract basis.
An international provider of wealth management services is currently seeking a motivated individual to join their team for 12 months.