Financial Accountant | 12 Month Contract
Driven to succeed, this is an ambitious and innovative organisation that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change. Currently seeking a Financial Accountant to join their enthusiastic and welcoming team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
This is a great opportunity to work for a leading provider of fund administration who will encourage you to enhance and build on your own knowledge and skills and network with other professionals.
Responsibilities will include:
- Adhering to the monthly timetable in the provision of accurate and timely financial information to management and group
- Maintaining and implementing reporting models which combine and summarise data from multiple sources using excel, SQL and other reporting tools
- Producing and analysing financial monthly and annual results
- Communicating effectively with the service lines and group finance to support the preparation of accurate management information
- Promoting a collective management environment whereby you provide full support to your peers, colleagues to help create a positive working environment
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a professional accounting qualification
- Experience of SAP S/4Hana ERP accounting application is preferable
- High degree of numeracy and analytical thinking
- Very strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Proven experience of developing and delivering clear, accurate and relevant reports to aid decision making
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Driven to succeed, this is an ambitious and innovative organisation that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change. Currently seeking a Financial Accountant to join their enthusiastic and welcoming team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
Be part of a market-leading legal organisation, where you will manage the day-to-day running of the finance function for the region, working alongside the Managing Partners for Jersey and Guernsey.
Start your career as a Trainee Fund Accountant, working within a dynamic and fast growing team, where you will support the accounting team and build your knowledge and capability of the day-to-day accounting duties.
An independent financial services organisation offering a decisive and dynamic environment, is seeking a Client Bookkeeper to assist with ensuring all bookkeeping information is collected and input from all client-facing departments in a timely and accurate manner.